If you are business minded with an entrepreneurial spirit and are an energetic, self-starting professional with a great attitude, excellent communication and people skills, we would like to have you consider joining our sales team. We will provide training and growth opportunities for individuals that possess the right qualifications.
Effectively manage the sales territory by increasing sales while maintaining the level of profitability and forming solid customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop top new business by calling upon potential customers.
- Qualify and prioritize potential prospects.
- Build relationships with existing Thomas O. Miller customers.
- Complete site surveys to determine product/equipment needs.
- Manage all required paperwork with customers and Thomas O. Miller.
- Attend trade shows to give visibility and name recognition to Thomas O. Miller.
- Attend sales meetings for various training and education.
- Work with other departments within Thomas O. Miller to ensure company growth and profitability.
- Sales background in consumer production distribution.
- Experience in introducing and developing sales potential for new product lines.
- Experience in product representations to potential customers.
- Represent Thomas O. Miller & Co., Inc. in a strong positive manner to the public.
- Positive attitude, and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer skills, with windows environment experience.
- Passion for good coffee.
- Reliable vehicle and a clean driving record.
If you possess these qualities and a winning attitude please complete our online application or click here to download our application and save to your computer. After downloading fax the completed application with your cover letter and resume directly to our Human Resources Department at (845) 926-5701. Please remember to include a cover letter and your resume with the completed application.